Sunday, June 24, 2012

Love 2 Upcycle: 2nd. Upcycled Creativity Challenge

I am participating once again in the Team Upcyclers 2nd Monthly Creativity Challenge
I belong to this great team on Etsy called Upcyclers.  The team is just full of creative people sharing there ideas on  recycling and repurposing. Last month the group started a “team challenge” where one person from the team picks a random item and we have to figure out what to make out of it.  This months challenge was to use glass jars. 

This has been so much fun... It has really made me open my eyes on more ways to re use items and keep more thing out of the landfill!!

If you would like to see everyones creations, they will be pinned here: Upcyclers Creative Challenge Board.

Here are a couple picture of my entry....I made a set of canisters for my bathroom. I used spray paint and doilies on the jars. And made knobs of polymer clay.. which I glue on the lids and painted. (They look much nicer in person....I had a terrible time getting decent pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment